Friday, May 19, 2006

There are times when silence has the loudest voice

A combination of moving house, temporarily losing broadband and waiting to get my PC repaired has made blogging very difficult. Basically, my only access to the internet is at work. And much as I would like to spend all my working hours blogging away, my employers would probably have a very different view.

So unfortunately things are going to be a bit quiet around here for the next week or so. But I hope to return with a vengeance in the very near future.

4 comments:

The Realist said...

Ah yes, moving house and only having net access at work - welcome to my world! I don't even have time to resurrect my posts on here - even as a substitute to His Citizen-ness. Oh the humanity.

Citizen Sane said...

Oh, for a return to the glory days!

If anyone out there fancies writing a guest post let your intentions be known!

DA - you've done it before, fancy another?

PH - Long talked about, can you come up with the goods?

MAC - Something from you would certainly be interesting.

Anyone?

mAc Chaos said...

I was about to jokingly suggest letting me turn this site into a right wing refuge for a while.

I wouldn't mind putting up a few to hilarious effect, although I've been pretty busy too and need to start updating my own again as well. Can't take that long to throw out a few posts, though.

Citizen Sane said...

Cool. You've got my email address. Otherwise it can be found on my Blogger profile. If you get the time, mail it over and I'll whack it up there.

I'm actually getting my broadband switched on tomorrow (yay!) so intend to get back into it over the weekend if possible. But the invitation is an open one. I'm always keen to widen the debate.

P.S. It's not like this is a "left wing" site anyway. Although it probably is to you I suppose. . .