Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No Logo

The Respect ‘Coalition’ is looking for a new logo and they are inviting submissions for consideration. Alas, I am not blessed in the artistic/design department so won’t be taking part myself. Although I do have some ideas. There would, of course, need to be a cat theme. Or perhaps a small graphic of Galloway noshing off Saddam Hussein, or being bagpiped by Uday and Qusay. The possibilities are… not quite endless, but there are plenty of options.

Why do they need a new logo anyway? Maybe Greenpeace’s lawyers gave them a call. There is more than a passing similarity.

Anyone else have any good ideas?

6 comments:

FGFM said...

"Anyone else have any good ideas?"

Keep the day job?

Citizen Sane said...

Well ho ho. Look everyone, it's Oscar Wilde.

ph said...

I was hoping for a bit of Piobaireachd when I followed the bagpipe link, but alas no.
I did wonder 'whats the point'

Citizen Sane said...

What's the point about what?

Anonymous said...

....of it all.....

ph said...

modesty prevents me from commenting