Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I wanna wake up in a city that never sleeps...

Busy times. Today was my last day in my current job, and I start a new one on April 16th. In between, Lady Sane and I are off to New York over Easter, just like we did last year. Oh yes, we do like it out there. Last year we stayed in a hotel right by Times Square, which was interesting, but not something we would care to repeat. So this year we're staying at a more sedate location in the heart of Chelsea village. Should be great fun.

So, expect the blog to be pretty quiet in the interim (and just as I was starting to get on a roll, too). Then again, there's free WiFi where we're staying, and I might take the laptop, so you never know, perhaps there will be a post from the Big Apple.

Back next Wednesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone told me its been snowing in NY. Its been a bloody marvelous bank holiday weekend here in old England, I told Lady Sane you would have been better off staying in London with a cup of tea, watching Cagney and Lacey repeats, but she wouldn't believe me...

I trust you had a lovely time regardless.

GB

Citizen Sane said...

You're not wrong. It was bastard freezing out there! Arctic winds whipping in off the Atlantic, occasional snow. But yes, we did have an excellent time. Mostly. An unexpected visit to hospital on my part was probably the low point...

Anonymous said...

That rash giving you problems again?

GB

Citizen Sane said...

You know how it is with syphillis. Tends to flare up at the most inopportune moments...