Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Endtroducing...

As previously intimated, I think this blog has come to a natural conclusion. Alas and alack. It's all been tremendous fun but I think it's time to wind the old girl down. Yes, heart wrenching though it is, it's time to say goodbye to Liberal Elite.

But, whenever a door is closed, somewhere else a window opens.

Indeed, I've set up a new blog over at WordPress. It's simply called Citizen Sane. I thought I'd have another crack at writing on a (semi) regular basis. So far, so good.

Please, click on the link below. Come join me and my new cyber-witterings. Bookmark it, pop by whenever you can and be sure to say hello. For there is still much to talk about!

http://citizensane.wordpress.com/

Speak later!

1 comment:

Devil's Advocate said...

Many thanks to yourself (and The Realist, Christ seems so long ago...) for the weeks and months of wit and some thought-provoking "liberal smuggery" - look forward to reading the new blog...

"Because you're wrong. Why? Because you are." If only Peter Hitchens had seen that...